Founded in 1963 by Nikitas G. Kambanis, Federal Insurance Federation, Inc. of Rockville, Maryland is a family-owned Independent Insurance Agency, representing many companies in all lines of insurance.
Today, the agency is owned by Catherine L. Kambanis, along with Marietta Kambanis Frizzell, Anna Manolakos and George Kambanis, and is located in Rockville servicing Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Federal Insurance Federation is a professional organization, which provides insureds with a personal approach to total risk analysis. Our pledge is to provide excellent customer service and to research the marketplace for products that best meet the changing needs of our clients’ businesses and personal exposures.
Federal Insurance Federation, Inc.
- Work with you to identify the insurance and risk management solutions that are right for individuals, families and businesses, and use our access to our partner carriers to deliver those products
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution
- Help solve problems related to coverages within your account, and explain alternative options available to you through our agency as needed
- Return your phone calls and emails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you
- Treat you with respect and courtesy
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.